Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my wish list

I don't need a single thing for Christmas. But I made a list. Because when I don't, the people at the Salvation Army are very happy to see me on December 26.

Note to gift-buying parties: I am an extra small, size zero, short, petite, midget length if available. Always. Unless you shop at Hollister and in that case I am a medium. But I don't know why you would ever go into a clothing store that advertises itself by using people without clothes.

Garmin Forerunner 405
*I realize it's out of the budget. 305s also accepted.
Tracks time, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned. Also when I am caught in the rain and lightning and stranded at a Starbucks in my running shorts, someone can log online to find me instead of letting the phone ring five million times.

Lift concealer
I only wear makeup when I have to. But this eye goop makes me look way less tired and shockingly, I've decided that without it, I look quite old.

Etsy art

I loooooove Shirae's Etsy shop. Love. And if I have a daughter someday, this is how her room will be decorated. I think it's wise to start collecting now.

Dutch Oven
Even, low-heat cooking. Like a crock pot but better.

Luna Bars, in bulk

Tasty. Heathly-ish. Too expensive to justify buying regularly but if they show up under the tree, I will definitely eat them.

What the Dog Saw, by Malcolm Gladwell
If you haven't read Gladwell's other books - Tipping Point, Blink and Outliers - you really should.

What's on your wish list?

2 comments:

  1. I really want a watch with distance tracking too! But our gift this year is Netflix, so I won't be getting it. And since I know I'm not getting anything else, I also would like to be in the J Crew Shoe of the month club. That etsy art is super cute! I want a Madebygirl (madebygirl.com) LOVE print really bad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list...I like the luna bars too!

    I'd like a personal trainer; more specifically someone to run with (hubs can't run due to injury)...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis