Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I've been meaning to..

- Tell you how we got up at 3:30 a.m. to drive to Minnesota in order to avoid snowy highways.

- Explain my hatred of cookies.

- Talk about how Shea's hair is really, really long because we're too busy to do basic things like haircuts. Though we did seem to find time to watch "Easy A." So maybe we're just bad at doing the boring things.

- Exclaim about how much I love my bed and every time I sleep somewhere else, I love my bed even more.

But instead I am...
-  Working on a big huge project at work involving a brand new website. It's going to be cool. But it's a lot of frustrating, detailed work right now.

- Preparing for Christmas No. 2 in Kansas this weekend. We hate New Years Eve anyway so what better way to ring in 2011 than with another Christmas?

- Figuring out when I can trek back to Minnesota to clean and paint our condo because our renters love cigarette smoke.

So I will see you soon. Be patient with me. I promise some super amazing stories and photos are on their way!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Merry Christmas No 2(since you just stated you really don't like New Years anyway!)!

    Have safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see another post! Hope you have another great Christmas weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm preparing for Christmas part two this weekend too, for the first time. Or, as I've been calling it, "C2K"
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis