Thursday, June 10, 2010

at a stalemate

Maybe it's a slow recovery from wedding activities or the insane jealousy I feel that I will not get to have another honeymoon.

Or maybe I'm getting sick because even though its June, I have a sore throat and sensitive sinuses. It's my body punishing me for eating Oklahoma Joe's (still the best barbecue on planet Earth) and Town Topic burgers in a 24-hour time span.

Or maybe it's the fact the temperature is hovering near 90 degrees and there are nine straight days of thunderstorms in the forecast. Added stress since I have no idea where I am supposed to go when the tornado sirens go off.

Or maybe I'm just a big fat whiner.

But, I am EXHAUSTED.

I ran Monday and haven't been back to the gym since. The best I have managed to cook is spaghetti and tonight the plan is the ever-so-gourmet baked potato. We had church small group Monday, grocery shopped Tuesday (an all evening event) and had missions committee meeting Wednesday. Tonight, after cleaning our mess of an apartment, I am going to fall asleep while the hubs watches Shutter Island.

Now go watch this video and you'll be convinced reading all that whining was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis