Friday, June 25, 2010

fridays are always happy



To make you question your decision to have kids, click here.

To help you understand how the new financial bill affects you.

To track your running/walking/biking work outs.

To check out some other gals' stories about life and running, check out this blog and this blog.

To read about a newspaper that still holds on to good journalism ethics, check this out.

To take you back to your childhood, remember this?

Finally, this dog video will make you laugh out loud. Guaranteed.

5 comments:

  1. :O) for a "lazy post" it sure was good. I've been on the fence about wanting kids. But after seeing the photos I am reminded that I may not be the most patient person and that having children may not be in my best interest. Yes I know, it's different when they're YOUR KIDS. But with my luck the nail polish scene or the crayoned doll (which I was guilty of) would be a scene from my house!

    I found the financial bill interesting (it will/would be nice to see my credit score with out having to pay for it) and I'll also have to go back and check out the "seuss" blog. I appreciate you referencing my blog and will use it as a means to be more motivated to get off the couch and onto the trails.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm crazy, but that link trying to get me to not want to have kids didn't work :D.

    Though if you can find something that does, I will give you much brownie points!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it didn't convince me either. I will just hide all my nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 26, 2010

    I discovered the SMKR site a few weeks ago. I giggle when I go through it because my son has either done those things or I'm not the parent whose child has done those things, heh. It is an incredible method of birth control though. ^_~

    P.S. I have something for you on my blog! :o)

    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love that video of the dog... but why were they in the middle of the street? :(

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis