There are some rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!
So a big thank you to Naomi at Naomi Chronicles who writes about the changes in her life, her adorable son and her running journey. Check her out!
Seven things about me:
1. I have watched two seasons of Dexter in about two weeks. I enjoy it but still develop the need to "go brush my teeth" in the other room each time the chopping begins. I also have crime-solving dreams with completely different story lines than the episode we just watched. I think this is disturbing.
2. I love socks. My collection of socks includes cupcakes, ducks, stripes, polka dots, cats, raining cats and dogs, mice, ghosts, witches, turkeys, etc. Despite my very large collection, I can never find running socks when I need them.
3. My most hated chores are unloading the dishwasher (mostly because our kitchen is way overcrowded), matching socks (futile job) and the worst, putting new sheets on the bed. I HATE it. The sheets never fit correctly and it's a constant back-and-forth battle of "how long is it on your side?" When I have to help, my heart starts racing and I am pretty sure tears will burst from my ducts.
4. The three cars I have owned are: 1980-something Chrysler LeBaron: Hatchback. 2001 Ford Mustang: Red, manual and rear-wheel drive - the characteristic that ultimately led to it being disowned. 2005 Mazda6: Actually can drive in snow plus cute.
5. I hate being cold. My ideal temperature is 85 degrees and sunny. At work, I have a space heater six inches from my body at all times.
6. Sometimes I want to move to Brazil and eat cassava and fruit all day. That sounds like an ideal world.
7. I love running outside. It clears my mind and starts off my day more centered. Unless it's humid. Then it starts my day off with exhaustion and heaving.
I'm nominating the following ladies. You should check out their fantastic blogs!
I could keep posting links but I actually want you to visit these.