Friday, September 3, 2010

random friday: tears and drooling

I'm having a very happy Friday mostly fueled by the knowledge three days of fun are ahead.

I started my day watching this video via A Cup of Jo. And then cried at my desk.

But then it got better because I read this article about how Manhattan, Kan. is a tough atmosphere for opposing football teams. And it made me excited especially considering the weather is supposed to be picture perfect for both my 10-miler and then the game.

And I read this blog post from Paris Pastry with fantastic pictures of yummy treats, which is quite unfortunate for me considering I've sworn off desserts until after the half-marathon leaving me to drool at my desk. (Small caveat:  I am allowed to eat my wedding cake topper with Shea and parents this weekend.)

You should try this super delicious barley salad.

It's been a good week in my world, I hope the same is true of you! We're super busy and getting busier everyday, but I routinely reminded I'm happy to be exactly where I am. It's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis