Monday, March 1, 2010

Disconnected and powerless

Our Internet hasn't worked since we moved to KC. Thank you, AT&T. This left me with the options of frantically signing into my email when the DSL light turned green only to check one or two messages before that dreaded red light of death appeared. Or, I had to sit in the lobby where I had to work while pretending to listen to Eleanor's daily mail reading or the man who always greets me with "Good morning" no matter what time it is.

However, the Internet frustration was skillfully trumped when our universal AC adapter died. After less than a year of ownership. The original HP power adapter died after less than six months of ownership.

So even if I did have Internet, I don't have a working computer.

There is rage. In my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis